Covid-19 Production Safety
We are taking Covid-19 very seriously to ensure the health and safety of our crew, talent, clients and the general public.
All stills and video productions will adhere to the latest CDC and industry safety best practices, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Virtual preproduction will be encouraged for all facets of the project, including scouting, casting, and creative meetings.
- A person on set will be designated as the Covid Safety Officer.
- On set crew will be only the minimum needed to execute the creative concept.
- Whenever possible, shoot outside. If indoors, maximize airflow and ventilation.
- PPE (masks, gloves, face shields, hand sanitizers, wipes, etc.) will be available for all persons on set. CDC approved face coverings will be required at all times. Talent will only take off masks right before a shot, and will put mask on immediately after.
- All persons scheduled on set will be required to complete a self screening for symptoms, and will have temperature checked upon arrival. Call times will be staggered to minimize interactions and adhere to distancing best practices. Anyone exhibiting symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Contingency plans will be created in advance for any unforeseen personnel changes at the last minute.
- All persons on set will remain at least six or more feet from others whenever possible.
- Clients will be afforded remote viewing opportunities both on and off set via various technologies.
- Please reach out via the contact page for a more detailed list of Covid-19 safety best practices.