Bryan is based in Brooklyn, New York , and occasionally San Francisco, and is available worldwide.
- Currently resides in Brooklyn, New York, and occasionally San Francisco.
- Loves to tell a good story. (Prefers to let a camera do the talking.)
- Seeks to portray the true selves of his subjects to better connect to audiences.
- Delights in delivering visual solutions to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Immensely enjoys the collaborative creative process.
- Is always interested in connecting with new people.
- Can be found playing some Led Zeppelin on his guitar when not holding a camera.
- The New York Times
- Weight Watchers
- Food & Wine
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Pahlmeyer Wines
- Young Inglewood Vineyards
- Food & Drug Administration
- Robert A.M Stern Architects
- Freundin Magazine
- Biologique Recherche
- Cambridge University Press
- Team Detroit
- Brooklyn College
- New York Institute of Technology
- Fine Woodworking
- Acoustic Guitar
- Tauzer Apiaries
- Araceli Farms
- 3P Partners